Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Kinley Is 9 Months Old

Well my baby girl is 9 months old and I don't know how time has gone so quickly! Kinley is so fun and has the cutest personality. She has a few more teeth and even though its a bit funny looking its so cute. We have been working on letting her put herself to sleep for naps and at night and she has blown my mind with how well she has done. She cried for an hour one time but other than that has only cried 10-15 min at most. And usually she doesn't even fuss. She is now crawling...that's right my baby is mobile...yikes! She likes to pull herself up on things too. She likes to imitate us especially growling, sticking her tongue in and out and smacking her lips. I just love this girl more and more each day and love being her mommy!







































































No comments:

Post a Comment