Saturday, June 22, 2013

6 Months Already!

I can't believe that I am posting that Kinley is 6 months old already. Seriously where does time go?! She is still the cutest thing ever and even though she is learning how to get her way with us we just love her more and more each day. Brady says all the time that he wants her to stop growing because she is so cute this little. I just hope we don't take for granted this time with her as a baby and kid because it goes by so fast. Kinley can now sit but if she leans any way too far she topples over. She is so cute and smiley and happy for the most part but is starting to get mad when I put her down (I think our trip to Hawaii ruined her on this). We are working on her being a little more independent to just play by herself for short periods. She has still only rolled over a few times but can spin in circles very well. She grabs at everything now so we have to pay attention to what is in her reach. We started baby food a few weeks ago and she has taken it like a champ. She gave me a funny look the first time she tried it but kept on eating. So far she has just had sweet potatoes and carrots. She does really well running errands and being out and about with me. I have taken her to the pool a few times and she loves it. She is starting to get her first tooth and can say momma even though she doesn't know what she is saying. I'm so glad it's summer so we can go do a lot more fun things. She really has been the best baby and I feel so lucky to be her mom!



 





 Look who's big enough to sit in the cart\

 Jump, Jump, Jump


 Happy Fathers Day to Brady

 Swimming at the Scera Pool

 I think somebody is filling her diaper

 Checking out the grass


 Looking up at the trees
 Love her baby blues!!












 Sometimes playing is hard work
 So flexible
 I love bath time!!!











 Bed Head





 Morning Cartoons

 Daddys face is a little scruffy for Kinley's liking
 Mommy's laundry helper





1 comment: