Wednesday, December 12, 2012

39 Weeks And Ready For Blast Off

Well I will be 39 weeks this Friday and I must say I am ready to not be pregnant anymore. While I have had a really good pregnancy I am ready to not be fat, have swollen ankles, pee every hour, not be able to breath, have my organs used as punching bags, not be able to sleep on my back, have to waddle like a penguin etc. etc. Mostly I am just so excited and ancy to see my little girl. I know the lack of sleep and lack of freedom will decrease once she is here but at least I will get to cuddle and see her and interact with her. Brady had to go to North Dakota for work for the past week and a half and will be home tomorrow so I am ok with her not coming until he gets home (and would definitely prefer that) but once he is here...bring it on. I am as ready as I am going to be. I am nervous about all of the newness that will come along with this phase of life but that is outweighed by how excited I am for this new adventure of being a mom. I also can't wait to see Brady wrapped around the finger of his little girl. He will be the cutest daddy and I am so glad to have him by my side for all of this!


 

I know I look like I am smuggling basketballs under my shirt.
 Brady and I may weigh about the same
 now but its all worth it in the end right?!

1 comment:

  1. I am excited for you! Brady better hurry home. Can't wait to see Ben's little girlfriend :)

    ReplyDelete