Sunday, August 5, 2012

Half Way There

Last Friday I hit 20 weeks which means I'm half way there! I wont say time has flown by but I am definitely enjoying second trimester more than the first. I still have a slight aversion to mexican food which has saddened me but even more so Brady. I love mexican food so I hope that aversion goes away soon. I first felt her move at around 18 weeks and have started feeling her a lot more and a lot stronger even in the last 2 weeks. Brady even felt her move while we were in Lake Powell last week. We went to get our 20 week ultrasound last week and everything is looking great which is always good to hear. I'm working on not buying every cute baby outfit I see and it's taking a lot of will power. I can't wait to see her and dress her up.


No comments:

Post a Comment