Sunday, July 15, 2012

17 weeks

Well I have hit 17 weeks. I am definitely feeling better than I did first trimester. My clothes are starting to get a little more snug and our little girl is starting to make me look not so little anymore. I still haven't had any big cravings but I always can eat fresh fruit and cold cereal. I still have a slight aversion to mexican food but hopefully that doesn't last long. Brady is appreciating that I feel like cooking again and doesn't always have to fend for himself. I haven't really gained any weight yet but my belly is definitely expanding. I also chopped my hair off. I figure most people have a kid and then cut their hair so why not get a head start then I can grow it out again if I want. I usually want my hair long again as soon as I cut it but I am really enjoying the change. This pic isn't the best of the new do because of the rainy weather but can't complain because we need it so what do ya do.




Such a cute little foot



Look at those long legs!

Just relaxing in the womb

2 comments:

  1. You look good Lucy! Congrat's! We're so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well we know where she got her legs....definatley not from her father!

    ReplyDelete