Thursday, May 24, 2012

Best Birthday Ever

I know my birthday was 2 months ago but I finally got around to posting about it. This was I would say the best birthday I have ever had. Brady is always so great to me and did not disappoint this year. I have been wanting an ipad for awhile but could not convince Brady of why I "needed" one. He completely surprised me and got me one for my birthday.

There was also one other thing that I told Brady I really wanted and he did not disappoint with that either. See if you can figure out what else he got me...







Thats right...if you notice the ipad message...he got me a baby in my belly!!!!!


I may be biased but isn't that the cutest little munchkin you've ever seen?! I took a pregnancy test (or maybe 4) the morning of my birthday and couldn't believe my eyes when I saw two lines appear. I thought it had to be a fluke, hence the 3 more tests. I waited until later that night to tell Brady and it nearly killed me waiting. I had bought and wrapped a baby BYU beanie and BYU booties since he is such a fan and let him open those. He looked at them a little confused but caught on pretty quick. We are both so excited and nervous all at the same time. I am 12 weeks along and getting ancy to find out if baby Barlow is a boy or girl. I have been a little sick and more tired but cant complain too much. I am hungry all the time and get a little moody when I don't get food. No particular cravings but sometimes I will see someone else eating and I have to have whatever they are eating. We feel so blessed especially since we had to wait awhile after my surgery/treatment and cant wait to see and hold our little munchkin.
Baby Barlow should be arriving around Dec 21, 2012. Merry Christmas to us.


3 comments:

  1. What a great birthday present to you and Brady!!! We're so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to both of you! Let's go celebrate!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Lucy!!! I had no idea you were expecting. So happy for you guys

    ReplyDelete