Sunday, January 1, 2012

Merry Christmas

This Christmas was not the most exciting ever but still great. It was my year to work christmas eve and christmas night. I guess people still get sick and hurt on the holidays. I worked with fun people though and we made the most of it. Brady got the flu on christmas eve so while I was at the hospital working he was home trying to get some rest and get feeling better. I was around for Christmas morning and Brady and I had a nice quiet morning sleeping in and opening gifts from each other. After we headed to Brady's parents to open gifts with them. This was the brightest warmest Christmas I can remember having in a long time. I have always loved Christmas and this year did not disappoint.


This picture does not do our tree justice. It was such a beautiful tree.
Brady's new beanie. He also got some clothes, tie and a GoPro camera

Brady completely surprised me and got me this sweet ski coat and ski pants. Now even if im not good at skiing I can at least look good while I attempt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment