Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Birthday Boy

July 30th was Brady's birthday. My hot hubby turned 33....going on 5. I love this guy so much! He is my best friend and favorite person to be with. He is such an amazing person and I'm glad he's mine!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE...LOVE YOU!!!!


We started his birthday with a beautiful early morning horse ride up Spanish Fork Canyon

Followed by an afternoon nap...I love naps!

My parents gave Brady this game called Corn Toss. It's similar rules to horseshoes and my family all loves to play it. They got Brady one so he can practice up. He and my oldest brother Jake have played my dad and youngest brother Jordan several times and can't quiet seem to get a win. I assure you Brady won't rest until he gets the "W" He practiced against me and beat me 3 times, but I obviously let him win since it was his birthday...ok maybe not but i'll start practicing too.



I didn't for some reason get a pic after he opened them but he got some new
clothes, a new electric shaver, and a propane lantern for camping.
Resse's Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream Cake=Yummy!

1 comment:

  1. That cake looks delicious! Happy belated bday Brady. So happy I set you up with such a beautiful girl :)

    ReplyDelete