Monday, November 8, 2010

Things I Love About My Hubby

Brady and I have been married for almost 6 months now and although marriage has required adjustments on both parts, I fall more in love with him as time goes on. Here are some of the things I love most about my hubby...








  • His smile.


  • His laugh, especially when he finds something really funny and he laughs really hard.


  • Waking up next to him. He is so cute and cuddly in the morning.


  • He talks and even occasionally sings in his sleep. It's hilarious. Some nights I have to try so hard not to laugh so I don't wake him up. He also has funny dreams. One night I woke up to him bending my elbow back and forth. After a minute he put my arm down and didn't say a word. I was too tired to ask what he was doing at that moment so I waited til morning. He told me he had had a dream that I broke my arm and when he realized what he was doing he put my arm down and hoped I wouldn't notice.


  • When he sets his mind to something it will happen. He is very motivated and hard-working. He doesn't believe in doing something half-heartedly.


  • He loves life to the fullest.

  • He is adventurous


  • He honors his priesthood and fulfills his callings.


  • He can always make me laugh even if I don't want to.
  • He gives great back massages.
  • He is always the first to volunteer when someone needs help


  • He takes care of me and is always looking out for my best interest.


  • He is honest.


  • He is always striving to be better, do more, learn more and be his best self, and helps me to do the same.


  • He is willing to help whoever needs help and never expects anything in return.

  • He protects me from spiders.






No comments:

Post a Comment